Do you love hot spring?
Few cities can boast such a natural abundance of world-class, volcanically activated hot water springs on their doorstep as the Taiwanese capital. And thanks to Taipei’s ever-improving public transport system, heading out for a quick soak in perfect 60-degree-Celsius waters.
The area around Beitou, supplied naturally by the geothermal energy of neighbouring Yang Ming Shan, that the still active volcano, itself a National Park. However, if you don’t want to get a hot spring for whole body, but you still want to try the hot spring, then you can Hot spring of foot soaking pool.
Sulfur springs valley feet pool
In here, you can lots of Taiwanese come here to get a hot spring foot soaking, which is said to be able to ease pains and is good for stimulating blood circulation. As you can see, every people who just finish it that their leg become red. As a Taiwanese, my mom love to come here for take a rest and to ease her leg.
You should take the notices.
1. Before entering the pool, please wash your feet and do not take a shower.
2. Under 12 years old and older need to be accompanied by their families
3. Barbecuing, eating and drinking (except water), smoking, chewing betel nut, running and playing, noise, rubbing feet, bringing out hot spring water and any sales activities are strictly prohibited in the park.
4. Pets are not allowed in the park (except for blind guides)
5. Patients with chronic diseases such as heart disease, lung disease, hypertension, diabetes and other circulatory system, before enter the pool, should according to the instructions of the physician.
6. Women who is pregnant or in period shouldn’t enter the pool.
7. People with skin diseases, or people who’s wounds isn’t heal, also the drinkers are forbidden to enter the pool.
8. If you don’t feel well, then you should take a short rest.
9. Do not exceed 15 minutes for every time. It is suggest that you should take a rest in every 15 minutes.
10. It is forbidden to walk and play in the pool to avoid slipping
11. In order to maintain the quality of your health and environmental hygiene, please cooperate with the advice of the administrator
wash you foot in here.
Hot Spring Foot-Soaking Pools
Those in Quanyuan Park and Fuxing Park are “green sulfur” pools, known for the delicate, jade-green colour of their water, and said to be effective in treating chronic skin diseases, relieving aches in the muscles, and promoting the metabolism. The foot-soaking pool in Sulfur Valley is also known as the “milky spring” for its white colour, and is said to be able to ease pains, and also to be quite helpful for arthritis and nerve pain.
And this one is Sulfur springs valley feet pool.
北投有3個免費的泡腳池。 泉源公園和復興公園的那些都是“綠色硫磺”水池，以其淡淡的翠綠色而著稱，據說可以有效治療慢性皮膚病，緩解肌肉酸痛和促進新陳代謝。 硫磺谷的泡腳池也因其白色而被稱為“乳泉”，據說可以緩解疼痛，對關節炎和神經痛也有很大幫助。
*Telephone : +886 979-185-878
*Address : Quanyuan Road, Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 112
*Hours : Tuesday – Sunday 8:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m / 13:00 p.m – 18:00 p.m